Saturday, April 16, 2011

Taste Test

They call me The Muffin.  I am a woman, and proud to be so. I am actually quite the Feminist.
[Unfortunately, 'The Teenage Cavewoman' doesn't really roll off the tongue, don't you agree?]
Besides, women can do whatever men can do.  So there.

I just completed my first 30 Day Paleo Challenge.  And I like it so much, I'm going to keep doing it.
Forever.

What exactly is Paleo anyway? Well, it's pretty simple:
No Grains
No Dairy
No Legumes
No Sugar
Little Starch.

I bet as you read down that list you became more and more shocked, ready to leave this blog right now.
It's not that bad. Really.  It's great!

Read on, you might find that you like it.
Maybe I'll convince you to have your own Challenge.

It works, people.  I lost 8 pounds in the first 2 weeks of doing it.
And if a teenager can eat like a caveman, why can't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment