Tuesday, August 16, 2011

60 Day Challenge!

Hello fellow Cavemen. I would like to inform you that my mother, her boyfriend and I have all decided to do another Paleo challenge. This one twice as long as the last.  It commenced August 15th and October 13th will finish it.

In case you're new and haven't scrolled through my...cough...extremely vast history of posts, that means we will not be eating any dairy, legumes, sugar, or grains.
That's right, folks! None.

This time around we'll be trying out new recipes as well. If there's some amazing foods I've tried, I'll letcha know! But if I don't document, I apologize. School is about to start for this chica and it will make life KA-RAZY!  Remember that my mom's blog has good links for recipes and such, and that she will probably document more than me.

www.howsthatbeenworkingforyou.blogspot.com

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment